Thursday, May 17, 2012

catw passing sheet


After reading the essay thoroughly, I have to discover the main ideas of the passage, particularly 3. Then chose my thesis and decide whether I concur with the authors ideas. I have a hard time choosing the subjects of my body paragraph as well as the examples to represent my thesis. I need to have flow and stay on the subject of the essay and not stray away on my own tangent regarding my own ideas without examples representing them. My spelling needs to sharp and my examples need to be concrete and lucid. I have to stay the course and make sure there is development from the introduction of my essay through the conclusion. Continue to use transitions in the beginning of a paragraph and sentences to close out paragraphs. Direction throughout the essay and finish within a timely manner after reading over the essay.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing informative article know if you can get more information about security so visit this site , Sporting events security London

    ReplyDelete